Friday, 18 May 2012

TASOTTTH

Well, it is time to talk about the web series again!

You love it when I talk about it dontcha? Cos you don’t have a clue what I’m going on about!

Well now you don’t have to worry anymore, because I have a new blog, which will be solely dedicated to ‘The Amazing Story of the Thingthat Happened’, and it will be on that blog where I shall post updates and photos and footage and bloopers, and then when all is ready to go I shall be posting the episodes! WOOT WOOT!

I am currently gearing up to film episode four, having completed episode three to a high quality – including the casting of a porcelain cat. But I won’t be telling you no more of that, because it will only be for people who like the facebook page, or go onto the blog.

So there.

Well that’s my trumpet well and truly blown! Eh? Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment